The Transparency Continues: Part 3

Happy New Year People!!!!!

It's 2019... Hey y'all... I got nothing but love you guys... Muah... Hugs and Kisses (XOXOX)


I hope you guys are adjusting to the New Year... You know writing 2019 on memos and paperwork... I  usually struggle with that the first few days of the New Year (lol). I wanted to post this on the 1st, but it wasn't ready, nor was I. I wasn't as festive as I wanted to be. I stayed home with my niece and nephew on the Eve of New Years and fell asleep. I  was at some kind of peace. I    had completed my Vision board and some business info. SO I  was kinda good. I was invited to come hang out with friends, and then at the last minute I became that "friend" that just took to the couch. Liquor was in the house, but I opted for Orange Juice... Yeah, I had to check my head to see if I    was fine. I was. (But recently discovering I have Hyperthyroidism, I just said no) <---- Ill discuss that in another blog later...


The holidays are the time to happy and festive and you should. But sometimes some things can damper that. The thing that put a damper on mines is the fact that I   lost a few people and it has not settled with me just yet. But I    am to be fine. You learn to adapt and move forward in love. You hold them near and dear and keep the memory alive.

So as the NEW YEAR moves forward. You learn to do the same. New Year is cause to do and create NEW THINGS. I    have a lot of things on my list for this year, and I    am excited.

My Goal list is BOMB. and Pray to GOD that he sees fit for me to accomplish all of it. SO with the New Year ,I    pray that you embrace it and let all the negatives go. and BREATH positivity into your LIFE!!

I    am revamping my YOUTUBE page on Tomorrow... So Tune in!! you will love it!!


Comments

Popular Posts