Improving YOU

 A few days ago I  was angry. I    was so angry that I    actually thought straight. I     know.Weird huh. Usually when you are angry you don't think straight and you want nothing but revenge. But in this moment, I    actually calmed down and thought about how to get positive vibes from this anger. I    decided to write it out. And then I    ran across a "list of improvements" I    could do to make my life better. 

In times of Anger we sometimes focus on negative and the other person. Well I     decided, or more like God decided to change me and have me think differently this time. The mind is powerful. And we must use it to produce all Positive Good Vibes. At least that is the YOU in ME.  I    don't want to spend anytime mad at nothing. LIFE is short... In these moments I    want to enjoy engaging in laughs and making memories that can help someone else. 

Below is the list that I    came across that set me in a new mind frame for the journey I    am about to begin:

I    started with #1 and #2 today. I    took time to rethink my goals and move in a new light. And I    meditated along with a few of my favorite Scriptures from the Bible. Hopefully before the week is over, I  will purchase a new book.... I'm sure it will be "Becoming Michelle Obama." Because I     too am becoming a new ME. 

I    hope these ideas can help you improve in some areas where you would like to as well. its good for the soul to change up and be better than we were before. 






Like, share, comment, and leave a comment!!!

Comments

Popular Posts