Don't Be Insecure...

Its nothing to Fear but Fear itself. Unfortunately, we as humans beings Fear several things. I have been a victim of fear and it has constantly shown up in my life when it shouldn't have. With that kind of fear, it eventually causes us to have insecurness or unsuredness about ourselves. And to walk around unsure of yourself and what your purpose is, well that isn't right.

Faith fuels posititivty and being positive is everything. You don't want to go through life just surviving...You want to live. And I know all about surviving All to well. I've done it most of my life. Because of FEAR. Fear cripples you and causes self doubt and as a woman, there shouldn't be a doubt about your GOD given talents.

Find your inner strength and fuel it more and more by and with your FAITH. Move in Faith. So you can have several goals, but if Fear has creep in, you will find yourself stoic and never moving. Recently, I have moved slowly, do to lack of finaces to invest in self. But today, I said, FAITH IT... and proceeded forward with one of my major goals and brands to be a Boutique. I too tough and TOOPRETTY to be taunted about my shoulda, coulda, woulda. Take a day at a time to build your faith to seek the goals you desire, but NEVER be afraid to try... Because you never know.


Don't let fear make you Insecure and Unsure...

Comments

Popular Posts