Looking Forward

I said GoodBye to my past and stepped into my present to begin to see my future. I am proud of me for finding ME. But as of late a lot of people don't want to see me off. I shrug at the thought of those that don't know what its like to be in a new bright and right frame of mind. But I am not even mad at those. SOME of us fight to get ahead, but the minute that we are reminded of the way we used to be, we shut down and forget about the bright future that is surely to be ahead.

Where I am in life, is where I've wanted to be for so long. But I had quite a few things holding me back. The main thing was the mindset that I let someone else put on me. I let their clouded thoughts overshadow my sky's. But these days, its all about doing what feels right to me. It's nothing like that pure innocent happiness that pours from the inside out. That is why I look out and smile alot of the times. Well all of the times. I am in love with the positivity that exudes from me to others. The way I have to ability to know my strengths and even my weaknesses. I don't judge people. I know that is easily said than done, but it's true. I dealt with so many issues growing up that dealt with me being judged that I know take one for whom they present themself to be. Yes, they may be flawed, but they have to understand that and go to GOD for the ultimate. (In hindsight- we all someone in our family or even ourself with a flaw that is not sightly)

Anywho, looking forward is what we all must do. WHY? Because it simply feels better and progress is what we all should be about. I live each day to better myself. Improve on the me I see I should be. I mean there is no reason to cry over spilled milk, we should simply clean it up and assure that it happens no more. We can use the past as a reminder of what was done. Use the clean slate (present) as a blueprint to what's to come. People that have hurt or tried to hinder you, you should take a moment and breathe. Pray for their forgiveness of whatever it was that was done and ask GOD for Peace. Let them be. Focus your thoughts and strengths on you and what you need to do to have a good life. Focusing on the hurt that they have caused is only going to keep you behind. And if you are focusing on the ones that are constantly trying to REMIND you of what you did, clearly you aren't ready for the FUTURE.

I am not clueless to what people say or do or try to do to me. I am focused on the things that GOD has for me. AND see that right there KEEPS my FUTURE bright. So keep LOOKING FORWARD, nothing is backwards but the pain and hardships and foolishness. #TING....

Comments

Popular Posts