Bravo!!

The Truth about Life....well it is exactly how you write if for yourself. You have the canvas. And once you start, you can pause, but at the end you want those that know you to say "BRAVO".  During this life you want to be happy, you want live, you want to say that you were apart of it. You don't want to spend it angry, complaining, fussing, disagreeing about meaningless things or even having so many regrets that you are depressed.

I woke up the other day listening to Ledisi's "Bravo" and the line, "Give yourself a hand clap" remained with me. I haven't applauded myself for things that I have let go and things that I have overcome. And more recently, I hadn't even applauded myself for fully loving myself to step out and see these gifts that God has given me. I am shocked at myself for that one. I mean, I see the things that I am doing and think awesome. But I hadn't taken the time to really celebrate. So take the time and clap for yourself.

Take time to put your best foot forward. Put on your cute outfit and make your face PRETTY.. Do it for yourself. Take the time to love yourself a little extra. Some days, I take a magazine and go to Starbucks and chill. Better than that, I sometimes go to the park just to sit and be thankful of all that I have and have been able to do. I am not about being sad, and why should you. Life is really short. when I see that someone has died... I momentarily think that it could have been me. So why aren't I enjoying? Learn to be selfless, think of someone else that is less fortunate than yourself. Do something nice for them.

When I am sad, frustrated, I clean out my closet and donate things. Not because I don't want them, but because I am blessed and know that I way more than I need. So the next time troubles arise, Give yourself a round of applause. Get a new point of view, check the folks around you. Get rid of the saddness. Life is tough, but sitting there dwelling on the foolishness of something so simple is not going to change anything.

You are the one who can change your situation. So clap for yourself....Bravo.. Get to your happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts