Relationship or Situation....Hmmmm

We recently Chatted this topic up on 95.7Jamz a Sunday or so ago. We discovered that many are in Situations instead of Relationships...Hmmm, but so true. What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing if you have your understanding and you have your feelings in check.

ME, I prefer a Relationship. I won't judge you if you are to choose a situation. I mean, you have to do what makes you happy. That is what I am about these days happiness. In order for me to be happy, is having a sound understanding of what I am doing with my significant other. I prefer us both to be about the same in our relationship, no openness of allowing others to come on in. Be about us and building a future.

So if you find your self in a situation and you are not completely happy with it, you might want to remove yourself from that. Hell if you are in a relationship that is not condusive to your happiness, then you need to check that. I am so serious. People we are, and I say WE, because most of my friends are of age and should be considering settling down, if not, that is another blog (TING) but we should be about having a firm future with someone that is about stability. But like I said above, it's what YOU do, not what I say. THIS is my opinion of how I apply things to my life.

What ever you are choosing to do, Be happy. But I think we are most happy in relationships where we are with that person that is building a future, a true future with us. IJS...

Comments

  1. hmmm...I agree!! Our generation do not know what being in a committed honest relationship is. Many are willing to settle for whatever just to say they are involved with someone. (sadbuttrue)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts