Holding ON... But for WHAT?

(Warning::: There is some Harsh language after this point!)

Well, I haven't been here in a while...I've been journaling in my personal notebook. I have struggled with a few topics that I chose to write about privately. I don't know why, because I usaually say what the heck I want. But I am trying to say it in a way that doesn't hurt the next. I have been working on how I present things to people in front of me. I have even been working on my facial expressions (yeah, that is going to take about a year or two to perfect)... yeah, I am a GEMINI and things can be said with the eyes more clearly than the mouth. Any whom, I've been holding onto certain people and things and I for the life of me couldn't see progress for shit. (I would say excuse my language, but that's how I feel) and lets be real, you feel that same way. WHY ARE WE HOLDING ON TO SHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. In my case, I was holding onto to images that people had of me. I started out a bad girl, I am NOT a shame. IT molded me to the lady that I am today! and if you still holding on to that... OH WELL... but I was. I was afraid if I stepped out to be the real me, people would so remind me of what I once did. NOTICE I said ONCE DID. NOT ONCE WAS... we as humans are always judging someone by what they did at one point we forget to see who that person truly is... THANK GOD<--- he is the only judge.. because SOME of YOU people already have people signed/sealed/delivered to SATAN (HAHA--that pun was on point) Yeah, I am sitting here laughing at myself.. That is what makes me SO UNIQUE! I can laugh and evaluate myself! LOVE this!! anyway, Stop holding on to the SHIT that people say about you! ONLY you know yourself they don't know half of what makes you! HECK if they did, they would sit down and maybe evaluate themselves. IJS... Holding on (to what others say) is a waste of time... But for what? my point exactly. You get one life! LIVE it to your fullest!! I am... I'm like NIKKI Minaj ( a Million MotherFuckers can't tell me SHIT!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts