Hoes... Really??

The word HOES... it's used so freely. And believe it or not it has weight (literally)!! But it amazes me how we can call someone we don't know a HOE, or call someone who is in a relationship ( a hoe).. I mean, I, myself have been guilty of calling some chick a hoe. But I can only recall calling her a HOE if she's done HOE SHIT. Let me break it down.. A hoe ( my definition) is one who interfers (sleeps) with a relationship that is established knowingly. Now, if money is concerned is that's prostitution. IF its just because and is a one time thing that's being a slut...yeah, I know, some of you are saying whatever, a hoe is a hoe. But oh well, if a woman is in a relationship and she sleeps with the man, then a month later they are broken up, and then two months she's with the next dude...IS she really a HOE. I mean, she is sleeping with a guy that  she is in a relationship with! or if a woman is seen on the scene with a few different guys does that constitute to her really being a hoe? Umm, no, she could be dating and JUST THAT!! We are on the outside looking in? LOLOLO.. yeah,, you all are going to call her a hoe. LET  ME CLEAR THIS UP: no I am not defending HOES, what I am doing is getting you to see the situation, but as a woman, I know calling another female a HOE (especially in front of your dude gives you such a feeling--LOL) For instance, the first thing we do if we catch a female with our dude, we call her a HOE, etc.. But is she really a hoe if she didnt know about you and he's the only one she's kicking it with? Another instance, is Kim Kardashian a HOE? She didn't cheat. She just happened to be in relationships with other notable celebs. And I myself, can't even call her a hoe, or a gold digger.. LET's face it, Chick got her own! She may be thirsty, but hell if you're single, your ASS is Thirsty too. ESp if you are pushing up past 35, you want a man, hell you want a husband!!! She just want a dude with his own. Can't blame her! She get it from her mom. Most girls are taught to marry for the wealth, with the exception of the black.. They marry for whatever reasons, and then become mad when things don't exactly work themselves out. IJS... I mean if you are a woman beyond 30, you have done some HOEish things... Okay, maybe I am thinking of the many conversations I have had with the women in my circle. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!  SO the next time you call someone a HOE, look at why you are calling them a HOE, I MEAN THEY may just be a HOE... or they may not be... BUT if a chick is creeping around with your man, YEAH she a hoe! (IF you are still in a relatioship with him) and if that is the case, let that hoe have him! YOU move on, because you'll become a stupid HOE!! LOL- yeah, sad but true!! (again, this is ALL MY opinion, you have the right to disagree) but I am right!! :-)

Comments

  1. HOE - Humping On Everything

    Remember Freak and HOE can be opposites or one and the same. You can be a freak without being a Hoe and there are plenty of Hoes that aren't freaks. Legendary hip hop group Whodini said the Freaks come out at night, but they never said a word about hoes. Maybe because they knew Hoes don't have a schedule since they are out all day/night long humping on everything. Right now a hoe is getting it in with someone you know. Shocking, huh? Funny thing is that person's name came to you before you read this sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts