Officially Getting Back to Blogging....

Sorry, I've been away for a month and some! Had to finish up the school year and been working on Book #2. My original comeback blog was going to be dedicated to Father's Day! Change of plans. However, I do want to say (Again) Happy Father's Day to ALL the Great dads out there!!!

Now, I am back to blogging and a few other things that I am familiar with in life. The blog is and has always been about things that go on in and around my life. WE ALL GO THROUGH and EXPERIENCE things that place alot on our minds heavily...and we ALL need the chance to vent. Whether it with pen & paper, a quick scream in the car, the gym, a ride to no where and back...we all need a moment out of the normal day. If not, we may hurt ourselves or someone (Hehehe) What? I am just saying... I think today I have ALOT to say... and the only way to get to it, is to well say it.

1) We take reality tv far to too serious. It's somewhat reality, but that is not the life that every American gets or well lives! Take not anything in your life for granted. Find your inner peace and make sure that it gives you peace and not have you looking a fool to your race. So whatever reason you watch, OKAY, but don't take their behavior as an indication of how you are to react on or at any given time.

2) Relationships are meant for two people. And the two ppl within that relationship sets the tone for them. When you let everyone in or those highly opinionated friends in, they tend to reset the tone in which you have with your partner. Be wise to know what is working and what is NOT working for you. There are always signs. Listen and FOLLOW. (NEVER settle for when you know its been long time to go.)

3) Believe some of what you hear and Half of what you see! Never miss a good chance to shut up!
If you are going to pray, don't worry; and If you are going to worry, Don't pray; but you can't do both! Everyone that has life has purpose! Get humble with your creator and find your purpose so that your life can be meaningful. *Just a few qoutes I heard this week that I have incorportated into my day to day.

4) When season's in your life end. LET THEM. Don't forever mourn over something that has passed. Take the lesson, learn, and move onto the next awesome thing that GOD has for you. Find your motivations and let them move you! Be a blessing to someone else or let someone else be a blessing to you! Often time, we hang on to men, women, supposed friends, jobs, etc. that are no longer in season. NOOO, not anymore. I treat seasons like discarded clothes in my closet. They are in good shape, just not made for me...But will probably fit someone else like NEW. (Get my drift)...

Be blessed followers... Smile... (oh I'll be back later with summer tips on colors/styles/etc)

Comments

  1. i love it!!!!!! You wrote what was on my mind!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree about the reality shows for sure. They do to much its entertaining but to apply it to my life that is a nono!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts