What's in the Media....World and Local

WT???? why did the National Enquirer do that Whitney?? That is disrespectfull to say the least. To post an open casket pix...That is the lowest show of respect for anyone. I thought it was low that Aretha Franklin didn't even show to the funeral to pay her respects but was on Stage singing "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" (Okay, I'm going a tad bit overboard)..but you get my point... It goes to show that is why I feel the way I do about my very own funeral. Come or NOT, I will be with our LORD!! And Whitney IS WITH OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!! (But just in case you don't come and you were around me like you loved me, Umm I'ma scare you a few times--LOL) Whitney you will be missed... Prayers to Bobbi K.

On to Chris Brown... I was a fan, before he smacked the heck out of Rihanna...and am a fan after. But Chris, I must say, you have to control the temper and you need to check the circle in which you roll. You have to surround yourself with the right people and remain calm at all times. PEOPLE esp the PUBLIC in which we roll, are always going to have something to say about any and all you do... So when you see them, Keep it moving..Let the bodygaurds  handle them. DON"T YOU DO A THING... (Every now and again, smile and pose for them, they will get tired of the same pose and keep it moving, but I wouldn't give them anything to go on!!) Congrats on the GRAMMY's..

Princess Carter is on the Scene...Oh my GOSH...Such a beauty!! and what better way to make her first  public appearance than with her mommy and daddy!! I love the way Mr. and Mrs. Carter handle the press. THEY ARE THE PRESS!! You know their presence, yet you have no idea of what's really going on..LOVE IT...They give real meaning to "Yeah you see US!" That's how you keep the WORLD at BAY, but up out of your business.. Congrats on Baby Blue Ivy...

This Jeremy Lin....Lin-tastic!!! I mean sports Center is in a craze over this dude. But then again, they were all over Yao Ming...and Umm, where is he?!? I am just saying...Does he carry all the staying power of a Micheal Jordan, a Kobe Bryant, a Lebron James, or D. Wade?!? I have to watch a little while longer...in the meantime, its just an exciting time in Basketball...until the next phenom comes along...

The Infamous BBW...I mean WHYY?? really again... the bickering, the foolery, the nothingness...At first it was merely entertainment, but when I see young ladies imitating this behavior, they really need to be off air.THERE has to be a better representaion of women...I mean, to be labeled a WIFE you must present those qualities, if not, you are merely a woman who is laying claim to a title...and they all are doing just that. My vote and the new season just started...Clean your acts up...Be classsy !!! (more to come as the season develops)

More to be added to this column as the weekend unfolds....

Comments

Popular Posts