Self-Complex Issues

I am the Queen of creating words and diagnosis for people... Everytime I do, my Fav cousin immediately says, "you so Damn Crazy!!" It's really funny though. I mean I just say the most retarded things, but it makes perfectly good sense. I keep it real, in a tasteful way! ;-)

The term Self-complex issues comes from seeing the various people say they have Haters!! I hang with a few and when we get together, Nobody is hating... I mean the ladies, I am around, we give credit where credit is do, and if we are not where we are supposed to be; we are damn near on the grind trying to get it! Bet that!! But for the life of me, the main ones who have HATERS, have nothing for No one to hate on. You got a regular job, a regular car, a regular man. Everybody got that. SERIOUS FACE (O_O) I mean, what are you doing that I would take the time out of my busy day to talk about you!! I am just saying. I mean, I love a great conversation, but talking about you and what you work for is not my idea of a great conversation. That is where I come up with the diagnosis, that people like that are suffer from the SELF-COMPLEX ISSUE. They issues within their own complexion that they haven't figured out, so they throw it in the air as if it is HATING. Think about it, we are all presented with the same opportuinities K-12. It is entirely up to you what you do with it. And it's not about a freaking degree. It is about what you are determined to work for and achieve and maintain for yourself. So before you go throwing "Hater" award out, take a look at what you really have. Ask yourself are they really hating. 9 out of 10 they aren't. The average person, don't really give a darn because they are SECURE and COMFORTABLE with the life they are providing for themselves. Try and see if I'm not right.

Comments

Popular Posts