My Run in with a D-List Celebrity (as in Divorced!!)

       As most know me, I am always fun and very tasteful. I mean, I have feelings and so do others. (There was a time in my younger years that I would SAY an DO whatever, and be like BIxxx Say some) and Yes, even in 2012, I have to WhoooSaaaa!
        I have a kinda class that is unfound in many women. I have a personality that will allow me to fit yours. I know etiquette, and have never needed "Etitquette schooling." But this past weekend, I saw something that disturbed me... I admit, we ALL go HAM/STEAK or whatever on FBook and/or Twitter... (I've had my moments, dignified or not, I have had them.. Anywhom, I am not a MASS followers of any and everbody on these social networks.. Don't get me wrong, my family and friends have dubbed me the SOCIAL NETWORK QUEEN... ( I admit I am trying to put a daily limit on FBook/Twitter/Instagram/and blogging) well not blogging (Because we going places with this--Keep watching)... But back to the topic at hand...

The Lovely Cynthia Bailey brought her modeling Agency to Birmingham this weekend. A great opportunity for aspiring models and others who are trying to get into the industry. So along with this you know judges were to brought along...Hence, Ms. Tameka Raymond!! I was following her on twitter, simply because every now and again, there is some "Hoopla" about her here and there in the media...and the fact that she has a non-profit organization. I am all about giving!! But as the modeling competition began, I watched her tweets.. Some of it was funny, but then it became sarcastic...Again, this is social networking, but you are in a city where the people are welcoming you! "Choose your words wisely"...The last tweet about a the "kids & America's Next Top Auntie"... Well needless to say, "I went in"... and about 3 am... I had been unfollowed and blocked...and of course she sent a DM to me... But me being who I am... I LOL...simply because, I was right... Now, I could have went X-tra, but I just told her: You have no room to chat...I was all nice about it..:-) I swear, but some D-LIST celebrity who make a living by living under and around celebrities feel as though they have some essence... Umm, Tameka--No love lost at all... Because it wasn't that serious, just letting you know that there is a place and time for etiquette and that my friend was not it!

Comments

Popular Posts