Practice Makes Perfect....

Sooo, I was listening to Drake's song "Practice"... and I fell in love all over again... (it has the beat from Juvenile's "Back that AZZ up"--my Jam from High School--LOL)... But Drake's lyrics took me to another place. I have been single for a year now. <<--- Next Blog (LOL)... He has a line that says, "All the others were Practice." My silly self, immediately burst into laughing... Because my EX was just that... PRACTICE (what not to marry)... And I was his Practice... (What to Marry)

I believe that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...and you must take the lesson from it and apply it to your life. Nobody is perfect, but you can be darn near! Alot of women are walking around bitter and mad about what some man or BOY did to them. Now don't get me wrong.. The type of Break-up I experienced, it took me a few months to deal with what had happened and to deal with the fakes that had sat upon my face. But I came to with the help of family and checked myself. See I have so much going on for me, I couldn't let a minor setback like that keep me down and I damn sure wasn't letting myself go. I evaluated myself. Like my friend said, "Okay so what's wrong with you?" Yeah that's that question that no woman wants to be asked and she doesn't ask herself outloud. Secretly, I had looked inside myself and was like, "I did this"/ "I did that"... but as I spoke with other guys and women  (My EX gave me no clue or answer), what I was doing was normal... Some BOYS aren't ready to grow. And when people aren't  ready to grow, you have to learn to let them GO.

When they are no longer apart of your life, you have to take the good with the bad and apply it. I'm not the first woman that has her ISH together to be treated how I was. But I will be one of the first to say "thanks for the Practice!"

Comments

  1. Both male and female go through this reaction. I actually respect Drake and other artist such as Usher for their approach to showing that men have emotions too. I loved deep and made many mistakes with my previous relationships. Some where practice and others were the first string but here I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts