Finally Fearless

I never knew I was alone. I just felt that I was because Fear had me numb on the inside. I wanted to be the person I projected. But sometimes, the fear would make me think I was incapable of being all that I thought possible. There is this saying, "there is nothing to Fear but Fear itself." I find that true now. Fear will creep in and shut down all that you are capable of.

Sometimes we don't have the adequate support system. We are afraid to loose those around us and truly they need to be lost. I reached the point a while ago, that I was not going to be held hostage by Fear anymore. Yes, it was scary. But the Freedom that followed has overshadowed those feelings. I have found things about SELF, that would have otherwise remained undiscovered. My personality has really shined and lead me to be more noted for what I AM TRULY DESTINED TO DO. So whatever you feel as an hindrance...It may be FEAR... so rid yourself of that, to be ALL you really can be! Start that business that you have been putting off, Go back to school, Go for that weight loss you've been putting off, whatever it is YOU need to do for YOU...If you aren't doing you then who are you doing... THINK about it... Living Fearlessly &  TooPretty...That's me!!

Comments

Popular Posts