Think Clearly

I see how easy it is to get caught up in a world of "everything"... You're seeing it, You're among it, and sometimes think of indulging in it. You have to think clearly, there is always someone there trying to convince you otherwise. Having a forethought is always good,  because at  the first sign of things, follow the right mind. Know that! As my mom says, "Trouble is easy to get into!"

Just because someone tests our feelings or as the kids say, "test my gansta!" Doesn't mean we have to give them the reaction they want. A few months ago, I was tested. You would think that in our adult life, late 20s, early 30s, one would have no reason to have a FB page, add you as a friend, then delete you; all because they are creeping with your guy. But long story short. It could have gotten all "ill mannered and ig-NANT" but thankfully, I'm better than that...and I just turned away from it. Let it be. WHY? I have far more than that going for me that to stoop to little games of immaturity or what I like to call Foolishness. People like to get you caught up in their world of stupidity. But when you have FAVOR and simpleness like that rolls on off.

Don't find yourself binded by SIMPLE dramas or anything short of Positivity. No I am no guru of POSITIVITY, but trust when you have been through ALL I have you learn to smile and focus on the things that matter, and nothing of FOOLISHNESS matters...think clearly...then move on...


Be smart! Have fun, but clean, safe fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts