You see my DRESS, but you don't know my MESS!!

             "You see my Dress, but you don't know my MESS!" I was listening to one of the television ministers say and speak on this...It derived from the "You see my Glory, but you don't know my STORY!!!" People see the outer appearance or even the material things and JUDGE you by it. They don't even know the blood, sweat, and tears, that may have been endured to achieve or amass such things. They simply judge because they know and have not. I find it funny how a lot of people are negative when they see some1 else handling their business; and because of what someone else may have, they are mad.
            See me, I understand what it is to not have; but I also know what it is to have. I work hard to achieve the things I need, and pay myself with a few of the wants. Don't judge anyone by the things (material and physical) that they may have. Your time is a coming...So when you see that female and she has it all together, compliment her. When you see that brother that has it all together, give him his due credit.

So in reading a sports blog, (I am not a sports fan) I can say that we all can take a note or two from Cam Newton...Unless you have been hiding under a rock you have heard the "Cam NEWTON"...but today's blog, made me think of myself. Personally, I don't know him. But the candid way that he carries himself is one that I too, follow...I mean regardless of the many accusations that have been placed on him he ROCKS that Million dollar smile and keeps it professional. He keeps it so cool, that a blogger attacked him for it! Not for the his QB skills or how he smothly handled the plays that landed him the heisman; but for smiling through the many rumors. But hay, that's how we are as a PEOPLE, constantly trying to remind someone of their MESS(troubles, pasts, whatever) while they are truly handling their business. So from Cam Newton to Me to YOU...Smile and Handle YOUR Business. Do YOU and SUCCEED... (Learn from your Past...It helps with your Present...and Leads you to the Future)
 *more about Cam Newton's Character at charlotteobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts