Think of the SELF!!

I have been chatting lately with GIRLS & WOMEN...about the TOPIC of BOYS & MEN... Why are boys dogs? Why are men triflin? I come up with the answer that: They are not; They do what you let them! Simple. All boys aren't dogs; just as all men aren't triflin'. Same for women. All girls aren't hoe's; just as all women aren't tricks. For instance I always end up on the phone with my homeboy on Tuesday's during "The Game" and Sunday's during "Basketball Wives"..He has a habit of comparing me to girl Melanie on the Game and Evelyn on Basketball wives...I thought yeah, yeah (because he compares Melanie's personality/behavior and Evelyn's mouth/attitude to mine (lol) !! Well, until they played the episode of Melanie bringing another woman in the bedroom to keep her husband. And that Evelyn dated to many men, and now to just be engaged to Chad...he said both of those characters ways were that of HOES!! Now you know the CONVO went there!! Yep...Yep...



We as girls/women oftentimes get lost in the one we say we love. We give more than we ever recieve and don't hesitate to do what it takes, without even thinking of the emotion until after the fact. Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't consider bringing another chic' in the bed (I'm not that freaky & don't care to please any guy to that extent, but I'm not mad at the chic's that do--Do your thang Ma). But I would go to lengths to keep the man pleased, as long as it isn't degrading my self or taking my self worth away. And no you ladies and or guys, don't have to loudly say ( but you KNOW ;-)!!  I say that to say Search yourself first. In the case of Evelyn, yeah she had been with a guy 10 years and it ended (TOO FAMILIAR) and it takes a girl a minute to even want to date...Hell, it takes you a min to realize that it is over, and you have to learn to do things with and for Self!! (Yeah, still dealing with that one). So you will at first go on a date or too, heck even chat with a few to see if you are remotely into them, to get over your last..but that doesn't make you a HOE. But as the guy friend informed me, a man can't be compared to a woman in those cases...I agree. He can be a dog/triflin'/ or even a hoe...but that's okay! Think of the SELF and evaluate the SELF, before allowing the actions of a boy/man to dictate how YOU react. Yes, you may say the actions of a boy/man are doggish/triflin'...but that is weightless when the man says that your actions are that of a HOE...
WE CAN'T DO THE SAME AND GET THE SAME RESULTS...

Comments

Popular Posts