Realize How Good You really ARE

Sometimes you have to take a hard look at yourself. We need to see that  sometimes we have to be better than even we give ourselves credit for. See that is and have always been one of my weaknesses. Not really looking at myself and then not giving credit to myself for being what I  know I could be. For instance, I had a whole different outlook on life about 20 years ago. Yeah I    know, I    am only 36. But even at that young age I     wanted to better than what I   saw and believed. I  believed I   could be anything. But mostly kept it to myself so I          wouldn't get discouraged.

That mindset held me back from a lot of things that now I     am working towards achieving. Looking at ourself and prep talking ourselves can propel us in the direction of our goals; I    figured "Why not me?" Why not go for whatever it is I    want. I    mean the difference between you and "them" is Mindset. You dream it, you can achieve it. All it takes is prayer, planning, and preparation! You can do it. And who cares about a naysayer. Take a hard look at yourself and Realize How Good You Really ARE!!!

Yeah I    am back!!!


Share, Like, and Follow.... and give me some feedback!!

Comments

Popular Posts