The Making of TooPretty: A Reality

For years, I have written with the goal to become an author/writer of  books with stories that compelled me. I was 9 or 10 with that goal. Summer of 2010 that goal was accomplish. I had my first book published. But the goal isn't complete. There is a lot more behind that; I'm still working.

I decided to embark on what I love and what I feel passionate about...Change for the Better. I started off thinking about where I was in life and what I wanted to do with this life. My life was a mess at the time. I had no job, relationship rocky, stressed, & then depression was setting in. I come from a strong family of women so I knew sitting in tears and feeling sorry for myself was not the answer. Plus a real friend told me that I resemble nothing of the "WEAK" nature. I have always been told of my characteristics and qualities; so I had to be better than what I was dipicting of mySELF. Trust me, regardless of how you have gone through the tests, you have probably become weary and sometimes doubted yourself. At this point, I did just that. but I thought, what about those girls and others who go through and haven't the strongness and support I have. I decided to be that Support and by doing so. I have started: TooPretty, Inc.

I love all things Pretty. I mean, they just make you feel good about SELF. A smile, a Positive word, A kind FB status, a Great pair of shoes, a cute Color of eye shadow, a NEW friend...To me all these things are PRETTY to me. It is about what it takes to make you feel good about a bad situation. REGARDLESS...and that is what I Pray to accomplish with this site. I want to increase the PRETTY. I want to bring topics that WE as a PEOPLE overlook, push to the side, talk of with that bestie only, but I want to help and share with ALL, because I want ALL to know that it is not just YOU. So with my books, this BLOG, and soon to be brand of items...TooPretty INC...is HERE!!! (be Ambitious, be TooPretty)

Follow on twitter @ TooPrettyMcc
Facebook me: TooPretty

Comments

Popular Posts